The best part about using WordPress as a blogging CMS or platform is that, it can be optimized easily for SEO by using plugins such as All in One SEO Pack. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing a website so that your site gets traffic from search engines by ranking higher in the SERPs. The process involves two steps. The first step is doing keyword research to find keywords that are easy to rank for and then optimizing your website with those keywords. This step is called on page optimization and it involves adding keywords into your title tags, Mega tags, h1 tags, h2 tags, content body and other places.
The second step is called off page optimization and it involves creating backlinks to your site.
Basically, what you do is get as many websites as you can to add a link to your website. Because search engines value links as a vote and regard a website with many backlinks as popular, the more websites that link to your content or website, the higher you’ll rank in the search engines. What All in One SEO Pack do is basically, helping you make the process of your on page optimization easier by letting you add keywords into different parts of your website easily. The plugin is created or developed by Michael Torbert and it lets you add keywords into your Meta tags, titles, descriptions and other content. Here is a more in depth overview of the benefits and features of this Wordpres plugin:
Some features of the All in One SEO Pack plugin
- – Can be integrated easily with Google analytics for tracking purposes
- – Has a feature that generates META description, META keywords, and META tags automatically
- – Helps you avoid duplicate content issues to avoid duplicate content penalty by Google and other search engines
- – The interface of this plugin is something that is user friendly and easy to use
- – It has so many advanced features that let advanced users add different advanced functionalities into the plugin.
- – Supports custom post URLs and types
- – It’s approved by WordPress that it is free from virus or any malicious content
How to install the plugin
There are two ways in which you can install All in One SEO Pack on your WordPress site. The first way is by searching the plugin inside your WordPress dashboard and installing it automatically. The second way of doing that is by downloading the plugin from WordPress plugins directory, unpacking the .zip package and uploading it to your servers using FTP software. After that, you’ll activate the plugin by going to the “Plugins” menu inside your dashboard. Once you install it, it will start functioning after you configure it. Finally, All in One SEO Pack has been rated by 5 starts by over 700 people and its overall rating is 3.8 starts out of 5. All in all, the plugin is a great tool for getting website traffic from Google and other top search engines easily by making your website search engine friendly.